• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is the food at CRT breakfast?

Hopefully, this new menu brings people around. I think this is such a special place and it deserves a better menu and reputation. I personally love eating here. There's just something about being in the castle, some place I always dreamed about being able to see the inside of.

We just tried it in June 2012 and it was a wonderful experience. Very worth it. All the food was very good. I had the quiche and loved it.

I just went with my daughter for a "once in a lifetime," we like it enough that next time we want to take the whole family.

We just tried it in June 2012 and it was a wonderful experience. Very worth it. All the food was very good. I had the quiche and loved it.

I just went with my daughter for a "once in a lifetime," we like it enough that next time we want to take the whole family.

I don't suppose it's still all you can eat with the new menu?

i picked up an 8:05am ADR and am sooo excited!

the filet & eggs look scrumptious.

as does the lobster/crab crepes.

is it possible to get both?? it will be my birthday so maybe i can have both? :)

:flower3:

I don't suppose it's still all you can eat with the new menu?

I don't know if it's "all you can eat." But with the breads/pastries/fruit plus the plated-meal, there's more than enough to eat for the average person.

carmiedog said:
I don't know if it's "all you can eat." But with the breads/pastries/fruit plus the plated-meal, there's more than enough to eat for the average person.

Thanks! We have this scheduled for DH's birthday as he's never eaten in the castle. While the new menu looks great, I just can't justify the over $50 per person price tag knowing he can't get a second helpings--he's one of those disgusting skinny people that can eat half his body weight and still lose pounds at WDW! Looks like we may be better off going back to CP.

Thanks! We have this scheduled for DH's birthday as he's never eaten in the castle. While the new menu looks great, I just can't justify the over $50 per person price tag knowing he can't get a second helpings--he's one of those disgusting skinny people that can eat half his body weight and still lose pounds at WDW! Looks like we may be better off going back to CP.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/cinderellas-royal-table/

Disney's website says Breakfast is all you care to eat.;)

I ate there last spring with the old menu and this spring with the new menu. I was not a huge fan last year -- I didn't think it was enough food or special enough too justify the price. We didn't plan to go back this year, but it was my daughter's one big request. The new menu was so much better. I had the lobster and crab crepes and they were delicious. The price is still insanely high for breakfast in my mind, but the value is much better.

Ok, this is a silly question, but I'm guessing you order a particular "plate" and that's "all you care to eat." If there are three adults, can we all order a different one, and share, so we can try it all? And get refills of the favorites if needed?

MWillis said:
Haven't eaten there in years, but will be giving breakfast a try in September. My niece gets princesses and my husband gets steak and eggs! Expecting a happy crew :rotfl:

The Steak and Eggs is the only way my sister and I talked her hubby into going with us (Weird 'cause I thought the pretty girls would be a draw :confused:)

I've never tried breakfast but did lunch here two years ago and thought the food was actually quite good.

We ate lunch there a few years ago. The majordomo (sp?) meal was my favorite of the whole trip! We are going to try breakfast this trip. The lobster crepes sound amazing! My kids are young adult now, so we aren't interested in the character interaction. We just want to eat in the castle!

I was going to say it wasn't all that impressive (particularly for the price) but it appears the menu has changed. I remember nothing extraordinary last time. I actually liked the buffets at Tusker House and 1900 Park Fare (I think) much better. I'd have put CRT on par with Chef Mickey's for unique/original/really amazing food. But the menu is different, so we will give it another go. :) (Especially now that I've actually got a princess to go with;))

I need to check out the dinner menu myself, as I was thinking about trying it post BBB with DD.

We had our first vist to CRT last May. I asked my waiter what was better...the steak filet or the quiche. He said, "please, allow me to take care of that for you, my lady." When he returned with my breakfast, he had the steak served on top of the quiche. I thought it was great! I actually LOVED the food and can't wait to go back this April!

I had the stuffed french toast & it was amazing. hubby enjoyed his steak & eggs as well. it was my fave bfast all week for sure :) I'd go back to eat it again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter