How is the FJ wait times now ?

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
Lat time I was in orlando was july/august 2010 and the wait times for the FJ were excrutiating, it was over an hour just to get into the WWOHP let alone the hour wait to get on the attraction and long waits to get into every shop and even the restrauant.

Now finally going back next week and just curious as to what the wait times will compare, also I have read that there is now a single rider line which was not available when we went, is it open all the time or certain times of day, how much quicker is it than the normal line ?

Lat time I was in orlando was july/august 2010 and the wait times for the FJ were excrutiating, it was over an hour just to get into the WWOHP let alone the hour wait to get on the attraction and long waits to get into every shop and even the restrauant.

Now finally going back next week and just curious as to what the wait times will compare, also I have read that there is now a single rider line which was not available when we went, is it open all the time or certain times of day, how much quicker is it than the normal line ?

I have not heard reports of controlled entry into WWoHP for at least six months. I think you can still assume long waits for everything inside though.

Single-rider has been a great way to beat the waits at FJ--the only attraction in WWoHP where offered--and in my experience varies from 5 minutes or less to almost 30 minutes. I would expect that worse case to only be when the main line is 90 minutes or more, so still a great time-saver. As far as I know, SR is available all the time.

seemed like 45 to 60 minutes posted all day, may have a higher time posted at peak but only for a brief minute or so. I was there 2 and half weeks ago. It felt more like 30/35 minute wait. I think everyone is at Disney waiting in lines for Pooh for some reason.

When shows get out they flood rides and it threw off times for all rides for a little bit, primarily Poseidon's Fury it seemed. Longest wait all day vs what was posted.

Pteranodon Flyers was even manageable now that you have to have a small child with you:-)

We were there last month and didn't experience any extreme wait times. The longest wait time posted on Saturday afternoon was 60 minutes at FJ (the line for Olivanders was really long though) even 60 mins isn't that bad of a wait though as you have the castle to enjoy and the cool air conditioning for most of the line. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter