How is restaurant marrakesh?

JavaQueen8

Mouseketeer
:cool1::cool1:We are going to wdw in June and have an adr at marrakesh. how is the food? i never see anything poted about this one. thank for your help!!

:cool1::cool1:We are going to wdw in June and have an adr at marrakesh. how is the food? i never see anything poted about this one. thank for your help!!

We ate there in 2009 and found the food and service to be terrrific! And the boys loved the belly dancers. :thumbsup2

I was there last weekend and loved it. The food is outstanding and the entertainment is great. I recommend the beef brewet rolls. The rolls and a bowl of harira soup are a perfect meal for me. Entree portions are huge and it's fun to share the kabobs. The music can be loud, it's a small room so ask for a table on the second level if noise bothers you. You'll have a good view of the dancing area and the belly dancer invites kids to come up and dance with her.:banana:

We ate there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed our lunch. Can't remember exactly what we had, but it was all good, including dessert. The entertainment was nice, and the restaurant itself is very pretty. We also had good service.

I was there last weekend and loved it. The food is outstanding and the entertainment is great. I recommend the beef brewet rolls. The rolls and a bowl of harira soup are a perfect meal for me. Entree portions are huge and it's fun to share the kabobs. The music can be loud, it's a small room so ask for a table on the second level if noise bothers you. You'll have a good view of the dancing area and the belly dancer invites kids to come up and dance with her.:banana:

is the second level WC accessible? This is on our must do list next trip but I do have a noise sensitivity issue. Otherwise I will try and book it at a less busy time.

It is a hidden gem! While there wasn't much on the menu I would choose, I did enjoy what I ordered. I did find it noisy inside.

Our Ratings of Restaurant Marrakesh: (12/16/2011)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: C
. . . food prep speed: C
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Restaurant Marrakesh serves flavorful specialties,
using a long list of herbs and spices including saffron. A
favorite appetizer is bastilla (fried pastry) that has layers
of pastry with chicken seasoned with almonds, sugar and
cinnamon. During lunch and dinner, a belly dancer entertains
with live Moroccan music (sensual, but not at all risque). If
you like new things (spices) it is a good change of pac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter