How is my MK itinerary?

kkmcan

Official Mouse Fan
We've got 1 day to spend at MK May 29th (rated most recommended) so I put together a little ride itinerary for that day. Since the kids are teens now we are focusing more on the fast rides and older kids things and not planning on doing dumbo, barnstormer, Peter Pan etc.

RD
Space
Pick up Space FP
Buzz
Splash
Big Thunder
HM
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Use fast pass for Space
Lunch
Fantasyland- want to wander around and see the NEW FL
Maybe do Small World and Little Mermaid

Now this is where I don't know what to do. Since we want to probably take a break and head back to hotel, this is the time I'm thinking we should do that.

Head back to park at 5:30 or 6:00
Peoplemover
Monsters Inc Laugh floor
Hall of Pres
Mickeys Philharmagic
Tiki Room
Electrical parade
Catch fireworks from wherever, not going to save a place for it though.
Park closes at 11:00

How does this sound? I don't know much about planning for MK or WDW for that matter but I was hoping those things I put down for evening would be fine without big lines since they aren't major attractions.

I'd try to fastpass either BTMRR or Splash. You may have a fairly short line at one when you get over there, but the other *could* have a longer line by the time you finish at the other. Then again, we don't do RD so I don't usually get into the park until 9-10 (closer to 10 usually), so I can't vouch for when the wait time goes up on them.

I think your Space FP will expire before you get back to it. So, you might want to poke around FL, go back to Space and then hit the other rides. Otherwise, it looks good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter