• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How is Christmas?!

That's last Christmas and I think quiet a bit has changed the decorations over Main Street and the parade is new this year. No extra Christmas floats just a separate Christmas parade 3 times a day. I think it will still be amazing from what I have seen/watched I'm very much looking forward to it :)

That's last Christmas and I think quiet a bit has changed the decorations over Main Street and the parade is new this year. No extra Christmas floats just a separate Christmas parade 3 times a day. I think it will still be amazing from what I have seen/watched I'm very much looking forward to it :)

Thank you :) I'm so excited! Im going next friday and its my birthday and im there till about 2pm sunday so AAAAAH so excited!
Thanks again, i always love reading your posts your daughter is so cute!

mikneyspackson said:
Thank you :) I'm so excited! Im going next friday and its my birthday and im there till about 2pm sunday so AAAAAH so excited!
Thanks again, i always love reading your posts your daughter is so cute!

Aw thank you!

Have an amazing birthday. Live celebrating birthdays at Disney :)

I hope you tell us all about it when you return x

Seeing all the Christmas posts has got us all very excited.....!! :dance3:

Staying in Davy Crockett Ranch Thurs - Sun

Wooooohooooo........ :yay::cool1::yay::woohoo::rotfl2:

I'm going to DLP for the first time ever, arriving on Christmas day! I can't wait to see the gorgeous castle all lit up!

I just got back from three days at the Cheyenne and it was definitely magical! The Christmas parade was amazing, I loved seeing all the decorations and the tree all lit up, but then I'm a bit of a Christmas nut so I may be biased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter