• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is Alfredo's Lately?

slavike

Mouseketeer
How is Alfredo's Lately? Has anyone been there in the past year. We tried a few years ago and the service was horrible but the food was good. Since then I have seen some pretty bad reports on it but nothing lately.

I checked out the restuarant reviews and only saw two reports and the both said it was okay.

Any thoughts?

How is Alfredo's Lately? Has anyone been there in the past year. We tried a few years ago and the service was horrible but the food was good. Since then I have seen some pretty bad reports on it but nothing lately.

I checked out the restuarant reviews and only saw two reports and the both said it was okay.

Any thoughts?

DW and I ate dinner there in September 2006, enjoying it so much we immediately made ADRs for a second night during our trip. (We were lucky to be in "the right place at the right time" as there were cancellations.)

We gave them a try since our past experiences with Alfredo's wasn't good, and we were very happy we did.

We did Alfredo's in May and it was great, as it always was for us. However, we discovered Les Chefs and have been eating there instead. We may go to Alfredo's for lunch this time. :)

I went for NYE and the food and service were both awful. I won't be in a hurry to go back. Guess it really is one of those things.

I was there in Sept and the food was AWFUL. The service was fine. I can honestly say I despise the food and the atmosphere there so it is permanantly off of our list!

Hi
We ate there in December for lunch. It was really good. I wasn't expecting it to be that good because of all the negative reviews. We weren't rushed, even though we had fast service, and our server seemed friendly. I would definitely go back for lunch again.

We were there in December, had a terrible server, but the food was good. We didn't like the atmosphere though - awfully loud.

It's amazing how bad service will spoil a meal...

Alfredo's has been off our list for a while. We've always had mediocre (at best) food, poorly served there.

DW and I ate dinner there in September 2006, enjoying it so much we immediately made ADRs for a second night during our trip. (We were lucky to be in "the right place at the right time" as there were cancellations.)

We gave them a try since our past experiences with Alfredo's wasn't good, and we were very happy we did.

What did you have there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter