How I'm different from Everyone else game.

dancegrl1093 said:
Disney made a huge mistake with Stitch's Great Escape. :stitch:
Topic: jack sparrow costume
sorry this isn't part of the game.. but hey dance you can use my official nickname for the attraction: Stitch's Great Mistake

Awesome! Luv the Real One!

Topic : Coca-Cola

Coke can be used to relieve jelly fish stings, cure the hiccups, clean burnt pans, help you get a tan, help get gum out of your hair, create silky soft skin, help get stains out of clothes, and many other things. All in all, Coke is great for everything in life, except for drinking.

Topic: Music

Good cocolian right up my isle. AFI AFI AFI AFI AFI AFI AFI AFI music !! AFI rocks!!

Topic: Toilets

AbsoluteAwesome said:
Uh....... useful??

Topic: Giving items to new people
Not answering going rogue...

Stuff that makes me unique:
I came up with the idea of having no life
I'm smarter than renpener
I have nano skillz.. no one else in the world has the best skillz.. nano skillz other than me
Me and my pirate brothers like to own people are pirates
Sleep?? whatz that?
kaironzet is my hero
a person is my atm
in case you don't notice i dont really follow rules... i say all rules are more like guidelines
I'm always bored
I eat.. a lot of meals in a day let's see... breakfast brunch lunch snack lunner snack dinner 1am snack another snack

Topic:What did i forgot to add to the list?

me and you making vft
you have stitches on your toungue

Topic: Water Slides

CapEldano2 said:
sorry this isn't part of the game.. but hey dance you can use my official nickname for the attraction: Stitch's Great Mistake

HAHA!!!!! ROTFL! Next time i go to WDW, i will say to a park employee, "Do you know how long the line for Stitch's Great Mistake, i mean, Escape, is?"

Back on topic:

Topic was:
Water Slides

I say the ride-a-thon was great!

New Topic: NPCs

NPC's are a great and quick way to get credits.
Next topic: Costumes

My fav Disney character!!! I luv her to death!

Girl Topic:Boys
Boy Topic: Sports

i'm assuming that i'm only supposed to talk about boys then.

Most boys on vmk are creeps (not ppl on the dis though!).

New topic: rare items on vmk

possession of holds too much influence/ control....... i don't have enough of them. :teeth:

new topic : quest spoilers

They are Great when you have to do two quest in a little time :thumbsup2

Topic:Mulan

Mcat said:
I love them

Topic:Taken
I can't fully say it's "disgusting", but it is wrong, you hardly know the person.
Next topic: Magic Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter