• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How have the crowds been at

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
Cars Land? We arrive next Sunday night and we will hit the parks first thing Monday morning. Should we start in Cars Land? This is our first time to DL and CA (I was at DL over 30 years ago, don't remember to much about it).

Cars Land? We arrive next Sunday night and we will hit the parks first thing Monday morning. Should we start in Cars Land? This is our first time to DL and CA (I was at DL over 30 years ago, don't remember to much about it).

Depends. Are you staying onsite, and thus have EMH into DCA? If so, go for it. If not, then lines will like be long (>60 minutes) for RSR when you get there. You might be able to get a FastPass. The other two rides should have reasonable waits early in the morning.

we are staying at Disneyland hotel for our first 3 days then we move to the Fairfield Inn across the street. My son is so excited about Cars land.

You should enter Disney California Adventure as soon as it opens at 8 AM, give all your park tickets to one party member and send that person to quickly line up to get a Fast Pass for Radiator Springs Racers (yes there's even a line to get a FP for the ride).

RSR FP's usually run out by 9:30 AM even on weekdays (I was there this Monday).

Once you get your FP's, I'd experience all three rides in Cars Land starting with RSR. The wait time for RSR was already 150 minutes long by 9:30 AM when I went there. The ACTUAL wait time ended up being over 3 hours long since the ride broke down three times. Was such a long wait worth it? ABSOLUTELY! It's the best ride I've ever been on! The seats are very comfortable too hence why I didn't feel tired anymore from standing up for close to 4 hours.

Crowds are thick, but very manageable. Nothing to worry about.

Once you're done with Cars Land, I suggest eating at Carthay Circle Restaurant for lunch. When each person orders an entrée with either a starter OR a dessert, you all get passes to watch World of Color from a reserved viewing area. The reserved viewing area is very nice in my opinion. You can get a good idea of the view of the show from the reserved area in this video that I took Monday night http://youtu.be/xLHEOUHre5k (video currently still uploading).

Alfred

I went on RSR last Thursday afternoon around 3pm. Took me 25 minutes in the single rider line. Posted wait time for stand by was 120 minutes. Wait for Luigi's was just over an hour and Mater's about half an hour.

we are staying at Disneyland hotel for our first 3 days then we move to the Fairfield Inn across the street. My son is so excited about Cars land.

You have access to either DCA or DL EMH at 7 am from your arrival day to your departure day. Make sure you take advantage of that.

Have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter