• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How has the evening weather been?

bobnjill927

Earning My Ears
For those of you there now or in the past week, how is the weather in the evenings after sundown? Do you need a light jacket or sweatshirt? Or jeans? Weather.com says around 55-60 at night for the next week - has it been like that in the evening or is that temp more likely after parks close?

That is the temps after the parks close that is our overnight temps. I live here and for the past week I haven't had to have a light jacket. I leave for work at 3:30am in the mornings and haven't had to wear a jacket for weeks. It's been very nice weather. Last time I wore a sweatshirt was in Jan when the temp was 60 during the day. I only own 1 or two sweatshirts. It's really nice this week.

For those of you there now or in the past week, how is the weather in the evenings after sundown? Do you need a light jacket or sweatshirt? Or jeans? Weather.com says around 55-60 at night for the next week - has it been like that in the evening or is that temp more likely after parks close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter