How has the $399 Premium Annual Pass Deal Changed Your Plans?

It has not changed my plans but it does benefit me in a good way. We will be there for three days at the start of our cruise in Feb and will be there for 10 days next Christmas. My plan was to use 3 days off of our non expire ticket that we have some days left on it and then get a 10 day park hopper for next Christmas. Instead, we got the Premium annual pass for approx the same price as a 10 day parkhopper and do not have to use three days off of our other ticket while there in Feb. There may even be some golf at Oak trail now also. Very good Perk. Thanks Claire!!!!!

It changes our. We just come back after 11 nights stay during Christams & New year and we just purchased our flight to go back Oct 12-26.

We need more POINTS :rotfl2:

Oh, how did I miss this offer? Can someone tell me how they found out about the offer? Everytime I am on DCL or at WDW, I stop in the offices and tell them I don't get any email from them. :confused3

Oh, how did I miss this offer? Can someone tell me how they found out about the offer? Everytime I am on DCL or at WDW, I stop in the offices and tell them I don't get any email from them. :confused3

Members got emails in Sep and it was "news" on the official DVC Members site. If you are not getting emails, something is wrong and you cannot fix it at the WDW DVC kiosks or offices or on the DCL (those are sales division personnel not MS personnel who deal with your membership after you have it). Go on-line to the members site and to your profile to assure you have a correct email in there (after signing in, open "My Membership" tab near top and then click on "My Profile") . Also, try calling member services to report the issue and give it your email.

Members got emails in Sep and it was "news" on the official DVC Members site..

Thanks Drusba for the info. I just got off the phone with Member Services, and they said it definitely was not sent in an email because there is no way they could send out that many emails. (really? in 2012??) She verified my email is correct in their system (it is), and so she put a request in to marketing to see if it is correct there.

So bummed I missed out on this! Guess I better visit the member page more often.

We were going to go to DLR this winter, but since we upgraded to the $399 PAP during our December 2012 trip (from our $397 MYW Hoppers w/ WP&M which we bought from UT and upgraded with the price bridge), it was cheaper to go back to WDW, even though we'll be living within a 5 hour drive of DLR. :cool1:

I'll miss our home park and resort, but:

$2 park tickets + DVC points + Southwest reward points = very budget trip! :thumbsup2

How has the $399 Premium Annual Pass Deal Changed Your Plans?

This deal has really enhanced my plans!!!

:goodvibes DW and I are going to try and do a three some.........an April vac. for 9 days, an Oct. vac for 9 days and a April 2014 for 10 days. :thumbsup2............PS a little side note;.... I heard WDW is doing away with the "no expiration dates" on all T-park tickets. [ new bought tickets that is].

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter