How hard is it to get ADR's?

cwcooper810

Mouseketeer
Were going from Dec 1-7 and my 90 day mark is Sept 2 which is good because that gives me 1 day to finalize our schedule since park hours for then will be released Sept 1st. How hard is it to get adr's for CP before MK Opening and Tusker House before AK opening? We were also looking at Ohana's and Chef Mickeys for Dinner. It seems as if people are having trouble getting the adr's they want

I don't know how hard dec adr's will be to get, but I highly recommend the online system. You get to make reservations an hour earlier (6AM) than the phone system. I had no trouble getting adr's a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't count on dec hours being available on sept 1st. We've been lucky the last few months if the hours were officially released by the 6th or 7th of the month. I think the october hours finally showed up on the disney website yesterday. :sad2:

wow, i played around with it for 90 days out from now and couldnt find anything for the places we wanted

Don't get too worried. 90 days out is getting close to Columbus Day (Oct 12th). You're looking for adr's over a busy weekend - at the tail end of free dining.

Plus, for Dec you'll be able to do 90+10. You'll just have to guess at the park hours.

It may be or may not be ...Free dining is a BIG factor and they are offering it right now to certain guests( via random pincode discounts) for trips in December.If Disney Visa offers it again this year for its card holders, adrs may be a little difficult.

I agree with the OPP. I wouldn't worry too much about getting your adr's. People are having a difficult time right now b/c of free dining. Even with free dining, I called at 7am at my 90 day mark and got everything I wanted.:thumbsup2

I also agree with the PP that said not to count on the hours being released for December on September 1st. Disney has been running a bit behind on getting the calendars out. :confused3 They've been released around the 7th of the month.

Good luck!

Also when making your ADRs you should try to get the hard to get Ressies toward the end of your trip first because the people checking in a few days earlier have already booked their ressies. You can always try to change later but at least you may get what you want. I was only able to get Ohana on the last night of our stay.

i was playin with the online reservation system at 3am my time (6am est) and I was only able to get a Tusker House seating. Chef Mickeys and Ohanas were both impossible to find, and I was lookin at 90 days out the second I was able to book that far ahead

I was able to get CP at 8:10 (park opening 9), no problem during Free dining. But I was up online at 6am. Definitely do online.

I would do the online booking. Pick the harder to get ADR's first and try to put them in near the end of your trip.

I booked all of mine online except the Fantasmic DP and Chef Mickey's (last day) as my 90+10 wouldn't come up when I tried to book CM. I also got CP at 8:05am (9am open). I didn't try for Tusker House early breakfast. Only problems I had was waiting for Fantasmic DP to be put into the computer and my +10 not showing up for CM.

The hours for October (Disney site) were not up in time for me to book ADR's as we arrive on the 1st of October. Someone was kind enough to give us a link to the TA's October Hours and they were posted on the 1st of July. The TA's hours have been quite reliable over the past few months (wasn't checking before that) so in November keep an eye out for a December hours thread-I'm sure someone will post the TA's hours in it for you and then you refresh the page around the 1st and hopefully the 2009 hours will be there.

I was able to get CP at 8:10 (park opening 9), no problem during Free dining. But I was up online at 6am. Definitely do online.

Same here, but I could not get Tusker House the days I wanted, when I looked online 90 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter