How hard is it to get a FP+ for Frozen Ever After?

ameliahyde

Princess In Training
I am approaching my 60 day booking window, and was wondering how tough it is to get a FP for the new Frozen Ever After ride in Epcot? We are doing a super short trip and will head to Epcot on the first day of our trip, which is also Labor Day. Crowd predictions are generally low, but I have flashbacks to how hard it was to get the FP for Anna and Elsa and SDMT a few years back. Just looking for some insight - thanks!

My window opened this past Saturday, and there were lots of times available for it. I checked today, and I was still able to move the time up for my FP. It was available on multiple days, but I only got the FP for one day. I checked right now just out of curiosity. We are doing a ten-night trip, and there are no more FPs for the first two days of our trip, but there are still FPs after that, and this is for a party of three. The first couple of days there are evening FPs, and then after that there are lots of openings after noon. We are going the last week of August/first week of September. I remember too Anna and Elsa and SDMT were really hard to get a few years back. It doesn't look to be that way with Frozen Ever After, unless it's just the time of year.

I just hit my 30 day mark (we are staying off site so can only book 30 days out ) and I was able to book a FAE FP for both of our EPCOT days (only did it for one and did Soarin' on the other, but there was availability.

I will say it was only available for the afternoon though - about 4pm and later - which is not ideal given how the ride has had technical issues, but I was glad to get something 30 days out, at least right at 7am

We booked fp for 8 people in the afternoon at 60 days. (We made the fastpasses in the afternoon.) I wasn't sure if we were out of luck since we didn't book it first thing in the morning, but we had our choice of ride times starting at around 1:00. I was pleasantly surprised.

Hopefully by the time you go some of the bugs will be worked out too. I've heard that's been backing up the lines a little on top of it just opening. Good luck getting the Fastpass!

I am approaching my 60 day booking window, and was wondering how tough it is to get a FP for the new Frozen Ever After ride in Epcot? We are doing a super short trip and will head to Epcot on the first day of our trip, which is also Labor Day. Crowd predictions are generally low, but I have flashbacks to how hard it was to get the FP for Anna and Elsa and SDMT a few years back. Just looking for some insight - thanks!
I was able to get one for mid-July 27 days out. However, this July has been unusually easy to book for, so YMMV.

We booked fp for 8 people in the afternoon at 60 days. (We made the fastpasses in the afternoon.) I wasn't sure if we were out of luck since we didn't book it first thing in the morning, but we had our choice of ride times starting at around 1:00. I was pleasantly surprised.
This is encouraging. My 60 days is tomorrow, and I just found out I have to work until noon. I almost died thinking I was never going to get FEA. We also need SDMT, yikes. We have a 10 day trip and I'm hoping it isn't hard to get them at noon. I booked my ADRs at 175 and had no problems, so hoping this is the same.

I booked SDMT the same day, too. I think you will be okay as long as you are flexible with your times! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter