How great is the Mouse Wait app!

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
I'm probably a little slow, but I just discovered the Mouse Wait app. It's so great to be able to look at all that info, wait times, fast pass return times, restaurant wait times, whats on for that day and the weather. Just another thing I will include in my daily day dreaming until I am there in October :)

I love it. My user name is TruefromOzLovesDisney, so say hi if you see me.

I like MouseWait, but I personally have found its accuracy for wait times unreliable. For this reason I really don't use it too much. But, maybe there are more users now and it is better. I honestly haven't looked at it for a few years. If I remember correctly, MouseWait is counting on the users to put in the wait times on on rides. But, it is better than nothing I suppose.

I tried to use it on my last trip to DL (over New Year's Eve) and the app was down completely. I'll have to give it another shot in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter