How good is Boma dinner?

It is delicious! Great variety of foods and some basics to cover the less curious people. Yummy desserts too! It is my favorite buffet at Disney.

I am in the rare Boma hater camp. I haven't been able to make myself go back!

If you like the sweet/savory combo and the flavors of cinnamon and coffee in your food than you will be good to go.

Many like it though. But for those that do not its usually the same complaint about the overwhelming presence of those two flavors ... unless that has changed.

Boma is one of my family's favorite restaurants! It is a wonderful buffet with many interesting dishes, but also plenty of choices for those who are not as adventurous. Soups and salads are awesome... and be sure to save room for a Zebra Dome or two for dessert! I highly recommend giving it a try!

I haven't been there in a few years, but my entire family enjoys it.

There are some unique , interesting flavors.

I may go there in June....I forgot about this restaurant, thanks for reminding me.

Boma is one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip. There are some unique dishes that have different seasonings that don't appeal to everyone, but I agree with the others that said there is plenty for the less adventurous eater as well. We avoided Boma for the reason of it being "different" and not to our tastes, but once we tried it, we found there to be enough to our liking to keep us going back.

I am in the rare Boma hater camp. -- Us too! Out of 13 of us, none of us like the food. We ended up buying food later at the Mara.

IMO you will like it, but I am biased because I like it. It is one of the most interesting and flavorful buffets at WDW. As with any restaurant some people will like it and some will not. For those that don't I often hear the complaints of sweet and cinnamon flavors. Well that is true on a few options on the buffet but many options are not flavored like that so if you don't like cinnamon then choose from the many other good-tasting options.
I think some people have a standard USA palate which means a preference for bland tasting food because they consider that "safe". A note about food for kids: the buffet has options for kids that don't like to stray from their normal tastes. So expect to see a section with fries, chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, etc.

As a pescatarian I was excited to have a lot of vegetarian options on a buffet. That said, I liked it, but didn't love it. I'm not dying to go back there any time soon, but wouldn't cry about it if I had to go back! The food was very good, just nothing that really WOWed me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter