• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How fast does POP fill up?

Melissa<3Disney

DIS Veteran
We are waiting to hear if Free Dining will be announced. I know the values usually fill up the fastest. We are looking to book two rooms at POP for early Sept. when/if it is announced. I'm just curious how fast they usually fill up. We are looking to book two rooms for our family, and I just want to make sure that I get them. I know a lot of people like to book early and then just add free dining, but I've read that isn't such a great idea because if the rooms are booked they won't offer the promotion for that particular resort. Does anyone have any advice or experience with this sort of thing? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

We booked with DDP in September. If free dining comes available we'll call asap and change to free dining.

I think before Pop fills up with free dining, the ASM family suites fill up. You can still go ahead and book now without free dining and apply the code the day is comes out if you are worried about getting a room.

Thanks everyone! So if we book now.. that won't hurt that resorts' rooms chances of getting the free dining will it? I know it's only offered to a specified number of rooms in the resorts...

I would definitely book now and hope to change to the promotional deal later. Even if the Pop does fill up and you have to change resorts, you're no worse off than if you waited and didn't get a reservation. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter