how fast does disney respond to trip complaints?

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
i sent a memo to disney on feb 28th with complaints from our recent stay(hotel rooms/concierge problems) I received a reply saying that they will contact me soon. But should i expect a response if it was a complaint? how long do they normally take to respond?

You can imagine how many of these complaints that they receive. Therefore they are first graded based on severity (non unlike an emergency room).

So in short - the more serious the matter - the faster they respond. Normal response time can be anywhere between 48 hours to 1 month.

Then there is the possibility that they won't contact you at all. Again, it depends on the severity of the complaint.

With all my trips I had one complaint and it took me quite a few months to get resolution. I ended up writing Al Weiss, 2 x before I got any help.

They do allot of things first time right so I guess there are not as good solving problems after the fact.

Then there is the possibility that they won't contact you at all. Again, it depends on the severity of the complaint.

Sorry, couldn't help but use that comment to have myself a good little chuckle! :rotfl:

Ok....more of a real BIG chuckle:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How true it is! :)

How true it is!

I just wanted the OP to know that it doesn't matter how many times you write or WHO you write too; Meg Croften, Al Weiss, Mickey Mouse...sometimes, you still won't hear squat. :rolleyes1

Pixie dusters need to know that Disney's response can very well be: "If I ignore it, it will go away." There is no guarantee that they care, nor will address your 'complaint'.

i complained to disney in france and it took me 6 months to get a reply, i had forgotten about it and there it was in my inbox, when i replied again saying i was going to disney florida in may they promised to make sure my next stay was sprinkled with pixie dust but i shall wait and see, since that was 6 months ahead of the email i think they will forget by the time we make it there

do you think a polite email to remind them might be in order?
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter