how fast do excursions book up

disneycruiser22

Mouseketeer
We are cruising May 2013 on the Fantasy western carib. We have a handicap with us therefore we are limited to what excursions we can do. I am wondering if anyone can share their experience with beach break excursions booking up. We can really only do beach break excursions through DCL because of my handicap father and I am worried that they will book up before we can book them (we are silver members)

thanks!:)

We are cruising May 2013 on the Fantasy western carib. We have a handicap with us therefore we are limited to what excursions we can do. I am wondering if anyone can share their experience with beach break excursions booking up. We can really only do beach break excursions through DCL because of my handicap father and I am worried that they will book up before we can book them (we are silver members)

thanks!:)

Most likely they won't book up. Many people do beaches on their own. You can also look into shoretrips.com. They offer many of the same tours that Disney does and is usually cheaper.

In my experience very few excursions ever fill up for the carribbean cruises. Things like Dolphins are the big ones.

I'm currently booked on the Fantasy, for a Western Caribbean that sails this Saturday (and I do believe it's rather full). I just checked and the only excursions listed as Sold Out are 2 Dolphin excursions in Grand Cayman and a Scuba excursion in Costa Maya.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter