• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How fast can a Remy Brunch fill up?

luckycharmaine

Mouseketeer
This will be our first time to cruise. I dont know if my 3 year old son will stay at the Oceaneers Club for 3 hours that is why we are skipping dinner at Remy and just attend the brunch.

Remy Brunch fills up quickly. If this is your first DCL cruise it is possible that all the times will be booked by the time you are able to make reservations. Don't despair though, there will be spots available once you board. Go directly to the designated location (it will be listed in the Navigator you get when you check in) to see what days/times are available.

You might find the review of Remy in my sig to be of interest.

This will be our first time to cruise. I dont know if my 3 year old son will stay at the Oceaneers Club for 3 hours that is why we are skipping dinner at Remy and just attend the brunch.

Remy brunch is only offered on sea days, so you need to be on a Dream 4-day or Fantasy cruise.

I was told by Disney CM that they will add Remy/Palo Brunch dates and/or times if there is interest. Just go to the designated place when you board, as mentioned above. Hope this is true, because our cruise is totally booked.

Also, if you tell the Oceaneer's Club that you are going for an adult dinner, they will do their best not to disturb your dinner. I had a newly potty trained 3-year-old on our first cruise, and they even gave her new clothes when she had a potty accident. She was well taken care of and perfectly happy. Just in case you change your mind about dinner. :)

I was told by Disney CM that they will add Remy/Palo Brunch dates and/or times if there is interest. Just go to the designated place when you board, as mentioned above. Hope this is true, because our cruise is totally booked. Also, if you tell the Oceaneer's Club that you are going for an adult dinner, they will do their best not to disturb your dinner. I had a newly potty trained 3-year-old on our first cruise, and they even gave her new clothes when she had a potty accident. She was well taken care of and perfectly happy. Just in case you change your mind about dinner. :)

I feel so much better knowing this. I know the CM from the Oceaneer's Club will take good care of my little one. But I didnt know they go above and beyond like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter