How far out do you place your grocery order?

princess brianas mom

local resisdent=frequent visitor
We plan on getting a delivery from Garden Grocer and it will be our first time using the service, How far out do you place the order?

Also -- we are doing a split stay, does anyone know if its a problem to do two orders? (better than moving a bunch of stuff when we won't have our own car)

Thanks! :flower3:

When we used Garden Grocer in January, I placed the order about 10 days in advance of our arrival. I would think that you would be safe to order about a week out. There is a place on the website that shows when delivery is already booked up. It looks like it is usually the next day or so. I think that holiday time would also book up quickly. I would not think that it would be a problem to place two separate orders, but I have not tried it myself.

You will love this service. It makes life so much easier when you can have this all taken care of ahead of time.

We have used the Garden Grocer for the past 3 years and have been really pleased with their service. It's so convenient. I usually place our order 2 weeks in advance.

We are doing a split stay this year as well so I'll probably place two orders this year too. It definately makes sense.

Enjoy! :)

is the food in your room when you arrive, or do you go down to the front desk?

ed

We plan on getting a delivery from Garden Grocer and it will be our first time using the service, How far out do you place the order?

Also -- we are doing a split stay, does anyone know if its a problem to do two orders? (better than moving a bunch of stuff when we won't have our own car)

Thanks! :flower3:

Is the split stay both within Disney? If so, bell services will move it for you (and your luggage) so you'd only need one order.

Is the split stay both within Disney? If so, bell services will move it for you (and your luggage) so you'd only need one order.

Sure is! First 5 days at BWV and the next 4 days at SSR! :yay:

If we have refrig items they'd move that too?

Yes, Bell Services will transfer bags and food, however the last two years we have only needed our bags transferred because we were coming from the Poly and WL staying in a regular room.
We usually request our groceries to be delivered between 5-6pm on the day of check in and we give them a call as soon as we got into our villa to let them know we've arrived.
Bell Services will keep your groceries for you if you arent' in your room to accept your order. 2 yrs ago we had switched rooms (because we were unhappy with the 1st one) and when Garden Grocer delivered our order the front desk told them we hadn't checked in yet! After a few phone calls we found out that Bell Services was keeping everything for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter