How far out did you get BOG ADR

I was looking for other ADRs for my May trip and just happened to find two openings at BOG on different days. First I booked them both (out of surprise)
then I cancelled the Wednesday night 7pm and kept the Saturday 720pm
It was just luck. I think this was in February. I guess someone had just cancelled.
I want to see inside the castle but the menu is really not calling to me. This will probably be my only visit.

today was my 180 day. was able to book for the day I wanted at the time I wanted no issue. But then again I did this right at 5 am CDT this morning when my dates opened.

Last year I managed to get a table for four at 53 days out for around 6:00 pm. A couple of days ago I snagged one for four people at 6:55 at 124 days out!!! I just kept checking, usually several times a day. This time it was about 7:30 in the evening when I found an opening.

Last year, we got a BOG ADR at 180 + 10 (our last night) for 4:30 pm.

However, the computer system at the time wasn't letting users book 180+10 in the computer at 6:00 am, so I had to wait until 7:00 am to call.

For this year, I got a BOG ADR at 180 + 7 for 4:30 pm again.

However, this time, I kept getting "server busy" notifications. Initially, right at 6:00 am, there were better times available, but, by the time I was actually able to book, the only time I could still get was 4:30 pm.

For my July trip I was able to get 2 4:00 times at about 160 days out. (Yes I'm going twice in one trip - love that place!!!)

Last year for our last minute July trip I had a table of 6 14 days out :)

What is "FD from the USA"?

Free Dining for US guests.

As a Brit, the free dining offer was available all year for us and is part of our package, but I'm told the free dining window opens up around 20th August for US guests. We are arriving on 18th August, so we weren't fighting against those who don't normally make ADRs but are doing because they have free dining.

We have made reservations 180 days out, about 60 days out and 4 days before. We have eaten there 4 times. Keep trying, as many people cancel, change their minds, change their reservation times.

We have made reservations 180 days out, about 60 days out and 4 days before. We have eaten there 4 times. Keep trying, as many people cancel, change their minds, change their reservation times.

Wow...sounds like you've had lots of luck.

Free Dining for US guests...of course. Many acronyms on here (but I've seen FD so not sure why it didn't click :scratchin)

Wow...sounds like you've had lots of luck.

Free Dining for US guests...of course. Many acronyms on here (but I've seen FD so not sure why it didn't click :scratchin)

We have been very fortunate and honestly my sister and I check several times a day when we are looking for a reservation. Honestly, that is how we have managed to get the reservations. :) It's not always easy and it's time consuming but usually pays off.

Last year I got like a 9:15pm about 160ish days out. That wasn't really going to work for us but I held on to it until I was finally able to get a 7pm about 2 weeks before our trip! A whole bunch of adrs opened up a couple weeks before our trip, which at that point (August) seemed to be happening a lot.

Our IPO at the BC CL made our reservations 180 plus the 10 day window for BOG dinner.

Because we're serious dorks who are so excited about BOG dinner, we had a family morning on our 180+10 day (which happened to be a Saturday morning), and all woke up early to turn on the computer right when the window opened. We piled into my bed, wearing our Mickey PJs for luck, and then making Mickey pancakes to celebrate our 7:15pm res.

Dorks. :thumbsup2

Have been three times... got these online at 6am, no problem at all...

1) 180
2) 180
3) 180+3

Because we're serious dorks who are so excited about BOG dinner, we had a family morning on our 180+10 day (which happened to be a Saturday morning), and all woke up early to turn on the computer right when the window opened. We piled into my bed, wearing our Mickey PJs for luck, and then making Mickey pancakes to celebrate our 7:15pm res.

Dorks. :thumbsup2

Too funny. :rotfl:
At 180 days, I'll be the only one getting up at 6am. My husband thinks I'm nuts doing so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter