How far out can you book a villa at the Boardwalk?

lindsroc

DIS Veteran
We are looking at going next Oct. Tentatively Oct 25-Nov2. Just wondering when we can book? We will need a 2br and a studio. Thanks!!!!

If you are paying cash, I think you can book 6 months in advance.

Your other option is to rent points from a DVC owner. They can book further ahead - either 12 or 18 months - I believe.

Your other option is to rent points from a DVC owner. They can book further ahead - either 12 or 18 months - I believe.

BWV owners can book at 11 months; all other DVC owners can book at 7 months. Since this will be during F&W, better find a BWV owner!

Oh no really? You think it will be sold out by the 6 month mark? I hadnt thought of the F&W festival.

Oh no really? You think it will be sold out by the 6 month mark? I hadnt thought of the F&W festival.

Yes, it very well may be sold out at 6 months. It is often very hard for DVC owners to get what they want at 7 months. Have a plan B as other DVC resorts may well be available.
F & W is one of the most popular times for DVC in the Epcot Resorts area.

BWV owners can book at 11 months; all other DVC owners can book at 7 months. Since this will be during F&W, better find a BWV owner!

Thanks for the info! I'm not an owner. I just know that they can book further in advance of cash.

mickeymedic said:

11 months.

We are a cash ressie for DVC and have always booked 10 months out. I was told this by 3 CM's as well. Once Disney released the new rates for the new year, I kept checking sometimes 3 times a day to see if the DVC that we wanted was available. On 8/4/11 I checked in the morning, there was nothing, checked again around 12:30 PM and the 1 bdrm villa was available. I booked it immediately. I have done this for the past 3 years now. Happy planning.:hippie:

We are a cash ressie for DVC and have always booked 10 months out. I was told this by 3 CM's as well. Once Disney released the new rates for the new year, I kept checking sometimes 3 times a day to see if the DVC that we wanted was available. On 8/4/11 I checked in the morning, there was nothing, checked again around 12:30 PM and the 1 bdrm villa was available. I booked it immediately. I have done this for the past 3 years now. Happy planning.:hippie:

Wow! Well, thats good to know! I usually try to book 12 months in advance so thinking i have to wait till the 6 month mark to HOPEFULLY book a room is completely stressing me out. I hope i have the same luck as you.

Wow! Well, thats good to know! I usually try to book 12 months in advance so thinking i have to wait till the 6 month mark to HOPEFULLY book a room is completely stressing me out. I hope i have the same luck as you.

Sending you lots of pixiedust:pixiedust: Like I said, just keep checking. Even if you have to check 10 times in one day.;)

Rooms that can be booked by members for points are separate from rooms available for cash from CRO. Initially most rooms are in the member inventory. As members trade out for outside options (like cruises), rooms are moved to CRO. I would start looking at 10 months if you want to book through CRO.

Rooms that can be booked by members for points are separate from rooms available for cash from CRO. Initially most rooms are in the member inventory. As members trade out for outside options (like cruises), rooms are moved to CRO. I would start looking at 10 months if you want to book through CRO.

Great, thank you!!

You know that all two bedroom villas at BWV are lockoffs, right? That means a studio combined with a one bedroom. So the second bedroom will have one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa, plus a kitchenette. And the other studio you want to book might not be close and it will not connect.

I know, i really dont like that. Are all the DVC 2br's that way? The other studio we need is for another family so thats fine if its not adjoining.

I know, i really dont like that. Are all the DVC 2br's that way? The other studio we need is for another family so thats fine if its not adjoining.

All of BWV is that way. BCV has dedicated 2 bedrooms and lockoffs but the ones with 2 beds in the 2nd bedroom are reserved for members.

The other villas have dedicated with 2 beds. We've had them at OKW, SSR and AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter