How far/long from Epcot to Chef Mickey's?

DinaG

Earning My Ears
I have to change some plans for which parks we're visiting when, and I'll end up in Epcot instead of MK on the day of our Chef Mickey's dinner. I tried to change ADRs but everything is booked! Would it be realistic to go to Chef Mickey's for dinner 6pm from Epcot (or from CSR if we're taking a break)? Or would it take too much time? With all the great Epcot restaurants, I'd hate to do that, but the kids REALLY want to see Mickey and friends for dinner, and there's no other times!

From Epcot, the best way is to take:

Monorail -> Transport/Ticket Center

Hop another monorail:

TTC -> Contemporary

Depending on crowds and how you time the stops, I'd say anywhere from 20-40 min

There is a bus from Epcot to Contemporary, and if there isn't a long line, that can take about 15-20 min, but if the bus isn't there waiting, you could wait a while at the stop

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't know if there is a direct bus from Epcot to Contemporary ??

Maybe you could get an ADR at the Garden Grill in Epcot? That has Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Mickey. It is less frantic than Chef Mickey's, but we like both. I think it isn't too much of a problem to get from Epcot to the CR; just hop the monorail from Epcot to TTC and then get on the resort monorail (but I think CR is the last stop going that way). It will take some time.

I would say realistically your looking at 45mins maybe more maybe less depending on how lucky you are with timing and the crowds.

Might be worth keep ringing and seeing if you can get a cancellation at Garden Grill?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter