How far is the closest Walmart to Disney

tami82

DIS Veteran
We will be flying in but will rent a car for a day so we can go to the store. I'd like to pick up an air mattress for my daughter just to have some extra room if need be. How far is Walmart to Disney?

There is one a 10 minute drive from property. From the airport driving to WDW there are a couple that aren't far off your drive.

I'm not sure about walmart but I know there is also a Target not far off property, either. It was only a few minutes - maybe 5-10 once we got off Disney property and easy to find.

Could you use Amazon prime and have it delivered to your resort? Every time I've been to that Walmart it is so busy and takes forever to checkout. I've never been to the target so maybe it's better.

I'm not sure about walmart but I know there is also a Target not far off property, either. It was only a few minutes - maybe 5-10 once we got off Disney property and easy to find.

I second Target. I always hit up the nearby Target for snacks and drinks once we arrive. It's close, has a good selection of food and cheaper Disney gear (clothes, autograph stuff, etc.), and quick to check out.

We stay offsite at Orange Lake Resort at 8505 Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. Super Target is right across the street. The Walmart is 10 minutes down the road. Both easily accessible and I am sure both have air mattresses.

I second Target. I always hit up the nearby Target for snacks and drinks once we arrive. It's close, has a good selection of food and cheaper Disney gear (clothes, autograph stuff, etc.), and quick to check out.

Same here. We stay at Orange Lake Resort, right across the street. We head over as soon as we land to get snacks, drinks, and they have a great selection of T-shirts and survivors at a fraction of the cost.

Thanks ladies! I will probably order online before we leave to pick up in the store along with others food items. I had great luck with this one air mattress that walmart sells so I would need to go there instead of target. I see there are 3 walmarts not sure if any are closer than the other

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter