How far is it from Newport Beach to DL?

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
Hoping to plan a trip to the West Coast next June. Can anyone tell me the mileage and rough travelling times as planning to say at the Hyatt Newporter. Also how about times when going to Universal Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Santa Monica.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Claire
:D

If you have the address of the hotel handy, you might try checking it out on www.mapquest.com. They'll give you mileage and approximate travel times. Newport isn't all that far from DL but it'll be quite a drive to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain. Doable, but long!

I grew up in So. Cal and spent so much time in Newport Beach...thinking about it almost makes me miss it, but not quite!

Have a great trip!

Boy, a lot depends on traffic. Without traffic your roughly looking at 20 minutes to DL, 50min to Santa Monica, 1 hr-15min to Universal, 1hr-30min to Magic Mountain. Add more time in traffic. Newport is a lovely place to stay. Have fun!:D

Thanks for the replies. At the moment the trip is only in the planning stages need to work out finances but hope to decide in next couple of months.
Claire :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter