How far in advance -towncar?

apathasia

Welcomed Guest
Hello,

I was wondering what's the normal time you book for a towncar. Months? Weeks? Days? in advance.

Thanks,

Sheri

I usually book the towncar service about 4 months in advance. I just like having everything done.

I think as long as you are about 2-3 months out and it's not 4th of July or Xmas you should be fine. My June trip was last minute (well about 90 days out) and I made ressies at less than 60 days...and contacted quite a few companies w/ no problems..did not get denied quote/availability. Usually I do things a bit sooner but w/ the ongoing saga of bad towncar companies I decided to regroup and research new companies. Our August trip I haven't gotten around to yet. I'll probably go w/ transporation2disney, the company I'm using in June...maybe I'll do that now! As long as they are good I won't have to do anything when I get home!

I just booked mine today (215 days out), simply because I also made our airline reservations, and I, too, like to have things done. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter