How far in advance do you have to make an appt for Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique?

mrslamb

Mouseketeer
Do they do walk ins, or do you need a reservation? How far in advance do you need to make the reservation?

They do take walk-ins, but when we went in mid-Sept. (the "lower" season compared to summer or the holidays), the place was PACKED and I was so relieved we had made a reservation. I didn't make it at exactly 60 days out, probably closer to a month out as I was wavering on whether it was worth taking the time off to do that instead of riding something or seeing a show that the whole family could enjoy.

I didn't get my ideal time, as I had wanted to do it before lunch at Ariel's Grotto, but it was good enough. Note that a Photopass Photographer told me that it is sometimes REALLY dead in there in the afternoon (to the point where she mentioned trying to stay awake and nodding off/jerking awake again!). So if you don't care about timing and can do it in the afternoon, that is your best bet for a walk-in and doesn't commit you to "wasting" precious time watching one member of the family get dolled up.

It was also pretty crowded when we went in May. I made our reservation for December 24th on October 24th. They had lots of times available still, but she said I was smart to call because they are filling up quick for all the December days.

Is the payment for reservations at BBB charged immediately or only after the reservation? Still working out our schedule but we'll be there in a months' time!

I didn't have to give any credit card information, but maybe that's because we are staying at PPH.

Yikes! OK, well it is too late at this point for me to book an appointment since we leave Saturday, maybe we will get lucky and it won't be too busy at some point when we are there. All along I have thought it was too expensive for a hair/makeup/nail job for my 5 year old LOL. Also not sure she would totally LOVE the experience that much to justify the cost...but now as the trip has gotten closer (and she has gotten more and more into play makeup, LOL) I have had some second thoughts about skipping it...:confused3

We'll see, if it's meant to be, there will be an opening for her, if not, there won't :thumbsup2

You can still try to get reservations. Christmas books up because children get the makeover as a gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter