• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance do they send the ME luggage tags?

jlk806

DanceDisneyGirl
Just wondering how far in advance do you usually receive your Magical Express luggage tags and passes. We are leaving in exactly 2 months and I thought that by this amount of time last year we had received them already. Obviously not a huge deal, i just want to know when i should be watching for them as our cousins never received and last year.

My trip is next week and I received mines about 31 days before. I read on here that they are sent as early as 45 days before or some have got theirs 2-3 weeks prior. I would wait a while longer and if you really feel uncomfortable give them a call.

As PP stated, you should received your tags anywhere from 30 to 45 days out. In all of our trips, we have never received them more than 45 days out. Give it about two or three more weeks. :thumbsup2

:)Received ours today for a trip starting 8/5. Actually I just made our reservations 2 wks. ago. For our trip back in May I believe we got the tags just under the 40 day mark. As suggested, I'd give it a few more weeks.
Have a great time!

We arrive on July 31, and I got our packet last Friday. I got dh's departure packet today..he leaves on Aug 8. I should probably get my departure packet by the end of the week...we leave on Aug 12.
As you can see...the packets get sent out about 4-5 weeks before travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter