how far in advance do i order our stateroom gifts?

We cruise on 9-16 and in my documents package is a brochure with gift item numbers and pictures together with a phone number or you can fax your requests. I called just a few minutes ago, it was so easy.

Have a wonderful time:Pinkbounc

Phone orders up to 48 hours of sailing.

Rae

Do you pay with credit card when you call in or do you charge it to your ship-account-to-be... ???????

Mike

Originally posted by Mike Wolfe
Do you pay with credit card when you call in or do you charge it to your ship-account-to-be... ???????

Mike

I called DCL to order a "stateroom celebration" and they asked what credit card I would be using to pay for it. I don't think you can charge it to your onboard account.

Ok, just to make sure... you have to pay for the 'gift's' right when you order them, right?

Thanks!
:tongue:

Originally posted by tinapomp
Ok, just to make sure... you have to pay for the 'gift's' right when you order them, right?

Thanks!
:tongue:

When I called last week, I didn't ask if there was any other way to do it, but they didn't offer any other option than to ask me for a credit card.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter