How far in advance can you book Wild by Design tour?

vacationer1954

DIS Veteran
How far in advance can you book Wild by Design tour?

Also, for a trip during the second week in February, how far in advance do you think we might need to book the tour? How late can be try to book it and have a good chance of it still being available?

We booked KTTK at 180 days out (just like ADRs), so I would imagine Wild By Design would be the same. Don't forget to take advantage of discounts that are available (AAA/CAA, Disney Visa, etc.).

As far as making sure the tour is available, I would book it as soon as you are sure you definitely want to do it. That way you don't take a chance of not being able to go.

HTH :goodvibes

Thanks!

We have AAA and DVC. Both discounts are the same I believe. For this tour, I'd rather put off making the decision a good while longer, rather than book the tour and then cancel if we change our mind. But if we knew that the tour regularly books up well in advance, then that might get us to be less lazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter