How far from SSR villas to the Treehouses?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Mom B, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Mom B

Mom B DIS Veteran

We've booked 2 nights in a treehouse on cash to extend our points stay in Jan 2010 but we'll have too many for one treehouse so have also booked a studio for the "overflow." Will there be any way to get a studio in a location that's fairly easy walking distance from the treehouses so our group can spend time together without transportation problems? What area should we request? :) TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gmboy95

gmboy95 Go Patriots!!!!!

It is ledgitametly right next door!!....I am pretty sure you could cut accross golf course to get there

4. Cee

Cee DIS Veteran

I believe the Grandstand section is the closest to the THV. Have fun!:goodvibes

5. LIFERBABE

LIFERBABE DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV

This is actually a pretty good idea! The last 2 buildings of the Grandstand are just a short path away from THV. 3 min walk from path to THV entrance.

I think you should have MS tie your reservations together as a "travel with" so they know that you have a THV and studio booked and try to get them close to each other. Most people want the GS bldgs close to the pool, so it should be easier if you request the further bldgs.

We stayed in 1 of the further GS bldgs last Christmas and walked over to the THV entrance. It is very close and the reason we booked our THV for this Christmas. I may need a few more studios because we have family that wants to join us.

6. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Uh, I don't think so. Pedestrians aren't permitted on the golf course.

7. Bill K

Bill K DVC Member / Animal Kingdom

They do have posting of no pedestrians on golfcourse. If you decide not to comply I would invest in a couple of hard hats!!!:coffee:

8. rowbear

rowbear Mouseketeer

The way most of those guys play golf you are probably less likely to get hit on the golf course. You might need a hard hat if you are standing in the parking lot though.

9. Disney Legend

Disney Legend Earning My Ears

I am at Treehouse now. There is a marked path to Saratoga. No golf course or hard hat needed. Bug spray....?

10. Mom B

Mom B DIS Veteran

Sounds like we will be in good shape then! :)