• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early to line up for Frozen Live Show?

BklynGirl

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland December 11th to the 15th this year with my mom and (adult) daughters. We would like to see the Frozen Live show - but not enough to spend a few hours waiting on line to get a seat. If we're not too fussy about the seats we get, about how long before the show begins would we have to line up to guarantee that we'd get in?

Get a fast pass and you can get in line 20-30 minutes before the show starts.

No fastpasses anymore.

An hour is good to guarantee good seats, but it will depend on how busy the day is overall. Sometimes you can get in line 15 minutes before, sometimes you really need to get in line by 45 minutes before.

It's hard to predict what it will be like in December - it's still new enough that the popularity may decrease in eight months.

We've gotten in line about 40 minutes early the last couple of times we've gone and gotten good seats, but as others have said, it really varies depending on overall crowds and I suspect time of day.

We went in October and got in line 15 minutes before and got a good seat. Of course this is what we did with the Aladdin show as well. We don't care what section were in. I think it also matters how many people are in party as well. We are only 2 people so, easy to fit in.

Last edited:

We went last December, lined up about an hour in advance and were at the front of the queue. The queue behind us didn't build very quickly and so I think 30mins early would be plenty to get good seats, unless you have a large party.

In our session there were several large groups (10 plus) who arrived on the dot of the starting time and then obviously had to split up to try to find seats. They weren't very happy about it, but honestly, if you have a large group and you want to sit together then queue in advance or go for the next session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter