• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early to Board?

Thank you all!!

We have all of our excursions and remy/palo/spa treatments booked already. The only thing that we are going to do once on board is sign up for the Castaway Cay 5K.

I think what was stressful for us last time (4 night cruise) was just making sure we were awake and HAD to be down there and one of the first in line to be on the first bus and the first in line at the terminal and we still ended up waiting a while before we even got to go on the ship. Since so many people had stressed to me, you have to get there to get the most out of every minute on the ship.

I think I would rather get more sleep, have breakfast at the Hyatt and make our way to the DCL transfers then have to be down there at 8am when they don't even start opening up the lines until 9 or 930.

Was the waking up early part that was stressful for you or was it the getting on the ship early part that was stressful? Or was it something else?

MUN

It was the waiting at the airport after waking up early and rushing to get downstairs to make sure we had a good spot in line and the lines weren't even set up yet... then the waiting at the port and the anxious waiting for our number to be called etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter