How early in advance can you book?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
We have a cruise planned next winter (february) and would like to go to Orlando the day before... I've been thinking of Cabana Bay since I've always wanted to try it.

But when I go online, it is not possible for me to book that early in advance. Do you know how long in advance they unblock the dates for early bookings?

Thanks in advance!

We have a cruise planned next winter (february) and would like to go to Orlando the day before... I've been thinking of Cabana Bay since I've always wanted to try it.

But when I go online, it is not possible for me to book that early in advance. Do you know how long in advance they unblock the dates for early bookings?

Thanks in advance!

I tried last week and the start of this week.
I was told that the rates are not in the system yet.
If I remember correctly we booked our last February stay in April
I've created this thread for February 2016...someone should post on it when its bookable :drinking:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fe...-tips-tricks-questions.3389297/#post-53288430

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter