• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early do you need to book resorts

I would say the earlier the better. Also, it depends on when you're going. If you want to go July 4th or Xmas time book very early. If you want to go in the middle of Sept., you can gnerally book pretty late.

Mary L said:
When do you need to book resorts if you plan to come December 2007?

I think it depends on where you want to stay. If you going to a value or even most moderates you can wait a while. If you are going deluxe and want a specific room type, I suggest booking now.

I don't intend this as positive or negative against any resorts, it is just true numbers for example POP has 2000+ rooms where as Contemporary MK View is about 5% of that number making it harder to come by.

December is very popular, so if you don't want to put down money now and don't care where you stay, you can wait another 8-11 months to book. If you have something specific in mind, I think the $200 deposit now is worth the extra piece of mind. JMHO

Enjoy, December in the World is beautiful

We really wanted CR Atrium Club this trip so we booked late Feb for our trip that is this month. I would say if you know what you want, book early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter