How early can you check in???

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
We are staying at POP Nov 18 ~ 23, 2011. (16 days) How early have you been allowed to check in?

We are leaving around 4 PM and should arrive around 2 AM if we drive straight through. Is it a possibility to check in that early or should we stop around midnight and get a room and arrive around 8 AM???

We are staying at POP Nov 18 ~ 23, 2011. (16 days) How early have you been allowed to check in?

We are leaving around 4 PM and should arrive around 2 AM if we drive straight through. Is it a possibility to check in that early or should we stop around midnight and get a room and arrive around 8 AM???

The earliest the room could be yours would be about 6:30 or 7AM. Before that it belongs to the day before. If you want to be able to check in at 2AM, you need to add the day before your reservation starts.

I have had to do this many times at the DVC resorts. At the boardwalk villas, they have told me that the current day reservations are not available in the system until 6:00am. On two occasions, we have had our villa by 6:10am. Usually, it is not available, but at least you can check in and get your key cards. I would imagine it would work the same for the non DVC resorts, but I am not sure.

1) The CM's do not allow a check-in un til 6:00am.
2) Your name is already in the computer and awaiting you.
3) The computers update between 2:00am-3:30am daily (midnight on Tuesdays).
4) WDW just does not want you to check in earlier.

5) There were frequent, very frequent, abuses.
. . . people would pay for Wednesday night
. . . drive in on Tuesday night
. . . check-in at 4:00am Wednesday morning
. . . get a good few hours of sleep
. . . go to parks
. . . effectively getting an extra night sleep for free
. . . clever

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter