• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early can you book?

DaystarPearl

Mouseketeer
When does Disney allow you to book your vacation? Two years too far? We just got back and are planning our next trip but wont be until 2017.

if at a disney resort on a cash basis i would assume it is same timeline as booking a hotel ressie through expedia, hotel.com, directly with hotel chain etc. i know you can only book airline ressies 330 days or less out since they don't publish fares, routes, timetables until then. possible that hotels are 360 days out, but could be 330. go to expedia and try booking there. they do provide disney rooms for rent.

You can book a room-only reservation up to 499 days in advance, by phone not online. Prices won't be set that early so you'll be charged peak rates from the prior year and it will adjust once the rates are set. Packages will not be available that early -- those generally come out in the summer of the year prior (so summer 2016 for 2017 packages).

Enjoy your vacation!

Not to hi-jack the thread but what if your using DVC? In my experience if going the timeshare route we have to book EARLY, we have a trip in 2017 in the works and I was hoping to book early next year but now I'm wondering if I'll be able to???

DVC has it's own booking procedures and timelines, separate from the main WDW resorts. I believe "home" resorts can be booked 11 months out, and other DVCs can be booked at 7 months. But I don't own DVC so someone else may have more specific info to share.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter