How early are people allowed to enter Disney Springs?

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
I know the official Disney Springs hours are 10am-11pm. I see shops opening at 10....however, if I wanted to get to Disney Springs before shops opened to get a smoothie (I see the Joeffery's smoothie stand opens at 9) or if I wanted to line up early for Gideons.....what time do they actually start allowing people to actually enter Disney Springs? I am hoping to Uber over, but want to make sure I will actually be able to get in when I arrive!

The cake decorating class we took at Amorette's began at 9:15, so I'm sure you can get into Disney Springs by 8:45, if not earlier.

If entering from the parking garages security will start letting people through the scanners at 9am. I love walking around Disney Springs from 9- 10am listening to the background music and watching everything prepare to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter