How does Unlimited Express pass work at Volcano Bay?

myworldisjam

Mouseketeer
How does Unlimited Express pass work at Volcano Bay? I know they have something called the Tapu but with the unlimited pass I don't have to worry about using the tapu, correct? Thanks for any advice. It's been a long time since I have been to Universal and never been to Volcano Bay.

How does Unlimited Express pass work at Volcano Bay? I know they have something called the Tapu but with the unlimited pass I don't have to worry about using the tapu, correct? Thanks for any advice. It's been a long time since I have been to Universal and never been to Volcano Bay.

I had an unlimited express last summer (before they had stopped selling them). I thought you could only buy them when you arrive now? Just to clarify, you do know your resort EP doesn't apply to VB? If you are planning to purchase an unlimited EP for VB, then yes, you don't have to worry about the Tapu waits. I had it loaded on my Tapu bracelet when I arrived, then just tapped into whatever ride I wanted to go on immediately. There is often a 10-20 min wait on some of the rides even after you enter the queue.

Hi they are selling them again on a daily basis. You would need to check the availability when you get to the park. I have a feeling the summer months are not going to be selling many. I loved it last summer when I was there but I am sure that the express pass had a lot to do with the wait times for the tapu.

PP is correct with the express pass and not needing the tapu except for last summer the body slides were not being used with the express pass. You had to reserve them with the tapu. They may have a similar arrangement this year.
Also if you were to buy the express pass at IOA/universal studios it would not be able to use it at Volcano Bay.

I had no idea the EP that comes with my hotel doesn't include VB. That's very disappointing. I guess I'm going to do the Tapu because I am not buying the EP. Thank you.

My best advice is take advantage of the early entry hour at VB. I was able to ride Krakatau coaster multiple times between 9 AM and the 10 AM opening for the public last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter