• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does Tux Rental on Back-To-Back Cruises work?

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
How does Tux Rental on Back-To-Back Cruises work? Do you have to put in two separate orders or is it one order for both cruises or what?

As a suggestion....

.... why not just BUY a tux? I bought 2 tuxes on Ebay for about what it costs to rent one! Check out my photo link below and you can see them. USing ebay is easy - and I recommend you just select a seller who has a lot of tuxes for sale.... as buying fro a private party can be slightly dicey - but the money is so small - even a deadbeat seller will amount to no significant loss.

I paid under $25 per tux SET inclusive of shipping! Once you've found your size you can check off the completed listings box at the left to see the HISTORY of closed auctions to determine which sort of listings sold for however much - and you'll know what is OK for you to buy.

Here are a few active examples in my size....

current bid $15 for a GIORGIO ARMANI MANI TUX tuxedo COAT JACKET 40 R... this is tux only and is likely to go higher. item number 8398813636

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter