How does this sound?

disfreak2

Earning My Ears
My sister and I and our teenaged sons are doing the DDP in October and it is their first visit. I made ADR's @ BOMA, Kona Cafe, Cape May Cafe, Biergarten, 50's Prime Time and Ohana. How does this sound? These are all places my family and I enjoy. I was also taking into consideration the amount of food these places serve cause with boys sometimes it's all about volume.

My sister and I and our teenaged sons are doing the DDP in October and it is their first visit. I made ADR's @ BOMA, Kona Cafe, Cape May Cafe, Biergarten, 50's Prime Time and Ohana. How does this sound? These are all places my family and I enjoy. I was also taking into consideration the amount of food these places serve cause with boys sometimes it's all about volume.
They all look like solid choices to me! Enjoy!

Excellent choices especially with teenaged boys. They can put away food like no other! Have a great time.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just asked my DS(15) about your list, he is sitting here with me. Biergarten and 50's PT are 2 of his favorite places in Disney! He likes 'Ohana and Kona (even though he typically doesn't care for Asian-inspired cuisine), especially 'Ohana because of the all-you-care-to-eat nature of it and the fun Disnefied atmosphere. He finds a way to fill himself up at Boma, though "there are other places I'd much rather eat." It's a little too exotic for him, for a buffet. We have never dined at Cape May, but based on the published menus, he would love to try it!

His other favorites are Raglan Road and Les Chefs de France.

not a fan of boma but thats me everything else is awesome

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter