• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does the Park Hopper work

kay_key3

Mouseketeer
Could someone please tell me what I can do with the park hopper. Can I go from one to another park each day or are the limited to one park one day?

Good. So I can go to the MK park then on the AK if I wanted in the same day and its ok. I thought I had to pick one park a day and that was all I could choose.

kay_key3 said:
Good. So I can go to the MK park then on the AK if I wanted in the same day and its ok. I thought I had to pick one park a day and that was all I could choose.

You can buy a ticket that allows you to visit only one park per day, but if you buy the Park Hopper you can come and go to all four parks in the same day (in fact, my goal is to one day hit all four parks in the same day and do a couple rides at each park on that day).

kay_key3 said:
Could someone please tell me what I can do with the park hopper. Can I go from one to another park each day or are the limited to one park one day?
The fact that you can "hop" from one park to another is where the ticket gets its name...the Park "Hopper"...! You could hop as much as you wanted to in one day, as many times as you want...!

kay_key3 said:

I love and only get Park Hopper passes! I can start my day at MK, go to AK to watch the parade, end my day at EPCOT to see the fire works. It is a very freeing way to vacation! You never feel the pressure that you have to be only at one particular park. Also, you plans may change so your Park Hopper ticket will allow you that flexibility. Well worth the money! :earsgirl:

Great. I was hoping I could. We are leaving for the first trip to WDW ever, in 5 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter