how does the free dining work ?

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
ok my question is how does this work. if we book this plan. what happens next ? we go to the hotel and they give us vochers or something ?

To the best of my understanding, they will put all your meal credits on your KTTW cards (which is also where you "keep" your tickets). This way all you need to do is keep your room keys on you, and these take care of everything else. You recieve all your meal credits upon check-in, so if you want to do a 2 TS-credit meal on the first day that is perfectly fine (just as an example). Also, all of the credits can be accessed from anyone in your room's card, so if you split up into groups you can still use these credits.

That's correct. There is no difference between the free dining offering and purchasing the Dining Plan. Credits are accessible from all the room keys for the room(s) associated with the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter