How does the DDP work with F&W Festival?

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
We have a lunch ressie at Le Celliar but are looking forward to eating around the World :goodvibes
Say we want to walk up to a stand and get a lobster roll or a meal in Italy?
Would that count as a quick service meal or can you not apply it at all?
Sorry if it's already been asked and tia!

Counts as a snack. You can't use CS credits at the kiosks (no trading them for multiple snacks like you can at resort CS).

The food samples and non-alcoholic beverages at the booths can be purchased with a snack credit from the dining plan. At least that is what has been true the last several years - we will have to wait and see if that is correct this year but no reason to believe it is not.

I have not heard of any QS credits that could be used at the booths. Each item is individual so there aren't really any "meals" available.

When we went 2 years ago, it was used as a snack credit for any sample or non-alcoholic under $4 (I think...maybe it was $5?)...but as PPs stated, we'll just have to see how it is this year. Looking forward to it myself, we'll be eating at Chefs de France that day for lunch.

Even with the restriction of it being under a certain amount, there were only a scant few items that weren't available with the snack credit...but since you mentioned the lobster roll...that was one of them.

Actually, I'm fairly certain the lobster roll was something you could use a snack credit on last year.

We won't know the status of the individual items this year until people start posting photos of the menu boards next week.

Since 2008 it has been that EVERY food and non-alcoholic beverage item at the kiosks is available for a snack credit. Including the lobster roll.

Note they're changing the roll this year to Linda Bean's roll recipe - she does not use mayonnaise. She uses Miracle Whip. Doesn't make a difference to me as I don't eat either. But it might make a difference to some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter