We're waitlisted at HH for a 1-BR in 3 weeks. We do have a studio for that period of time. We waitlisted day by day, and told MS that we wanted to waitlist until we get there-just DH and me, and we don't mind if we get to the front desk and find we have 1-BR for some time and studio for another-we don't mind the move. However, MS said that they only handle wait lists up to 7 days in advance, and after that we have to deal with the resort directly. Does anyone have any experience doing this? Anyone get to the front desk for check in and find out the accomodation they were waitlisted for is now available? Were you able to switch (we have the necessary points available)? Anyone have any idea what our chances might be of this happening?