How does Garden Grocer work with alcohol deliveries?

floridadream

Mouseketeer
We're having Garden Grocer deliver our groceries to Wilderness Lodge, but if we want to beer or wine, do I need to be present to sign for it? TIA!

I've had to scan a picture of my driver's license to them for verification, but it was really easy. I highly recommend the service as it allowed us to create our own concierge experience in our room. With two of us with gluten intolerance the regular concierge lounge is a real challenge.

We love Garden Grocer! We order all kinds of goodies plus beer. I just send them a pic of my driver's licence.

I just got a call and they asked me my dob. Didn't have to send anything. That was about 2 weeks ago for my trip in 2 weeks.

So easy. I was able to take a photo of my DL with my smartphone through their app and submit it that way.

i just placed an order for may 6th so i got the 10% 60-day discount.

mainly concentrated on water, beer and juice with some little debbie snack cakes thrown in. we'll probably take a cooler bag of lunch meat, a loaf of bread and a tub of raw cashews with us on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter