How does Free Quick Que work when staying at Sea World hotel?

bobbigrl27

Mouseketeer
We are staying at one of the Official Sea World hotels and are going to take advantage of the free Quick Que. I'm just curious how this works. Does the hotel give us vouchers to redeem at Sea World or is it somehow linked to our tickets? TIA. :)

You will pick up from the hotel a voucher for each person in your party, and then when you get to SW you have to redeem the vouchers (I used the automated kiosks to the left of the ticket booths). The kiosks spit out a "ticket" that has each of the headliners listed on it, when you show up at the QQ line for the specific ride the cast member will mark off that you have used your QQ voucher for that ride. Ours were not unlimited QQ, just one time per ride, however on some of the rides the cast member did not mark off our card, so in theory we could use the voucher again. YMMV.

I also discovered after picking up my QQ tickets that they actually expire at the end of the year. While you can only redeem the hotel voucher for that specific day, it looks like the QQ's are good thru 12/31/14.

There should be a concierge desk type in the lobby where you get the tickets. Ask at the front desk. This is how I remember it at Springhill.

So if I understand correctly, we are staying at a SeaWorld hotel for a couple of nights before moving to a Disney hotel. Because we will have 14 day SeaWorld tickets as part of our Discovery Cove tickets, we could hop into Seaworld each day we are eligible for QQ with our hotel vouchers and pick up QQ that would be good later in the week when the crowds pick up. That would be fantastic!

So if I understand correctly, we are staying at a SeaWorld hotel for a couple of nights before moving to a Disney hotel. Because we will have 14 day SeaWorld tickets as part of our Discovery Cove tickets, we could hop into Seaworld each day we are eligible for QQ with our hotel vouchers and pick up QQ that would be good later in the week when the crowds pick up. That would be fantastic!

That has been my experience with the QQ tickets that I picked up during an "onsite" stay in July, yes.

I also discovered after picking up my QQ tickets that they actually expire at the end of the year. While you can only redeem the hotel voucher for that specific day, it looks like the QQ's are good thru 12/31/14.

A very costly risk that did not pay off for me. My daughter checked in for us, got our QQ vouchers, went over to the park to get the QQ passes, and they clearly state 'VALID 12/20/2014 ONLY'

We don't arrive until tomorrow :mad:

MOQu - Are you arriving at the hotel today? You can get more than one day of QQ if you are. You could stop at concierge desk, and get another set for either today or tomorrow or both. (They can be issued one day in advance)

Unless I misunderstood, and you're not arriving at a SW Official Hotel today, if so, I'm sorry!

Renaissance at Sea World
Doubletree at Sea World
Hilton Garden Inn at Sea World
Residence Inn at Sea World
Springhill Suites at Sea World
Fairfield Inn at Sea World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter