How does FP work with a split stay? Can I book the whole trip at 60 days?

Jenny-momof3

DIS Veteran
My 60 day booking window opens tomorrow for our trip July 3. On July 6 we're switching resorts.

Will I only able to book the first 3 days now? Or can I book the whole trip starting tomorrow?

For my split stay in June, I was able to book the entire thing at the 60-day mark form the first check-in. Everyone in my party has APs. Not sure if having an AP makes a difference or not.

We have a split stay coming up in June and we were able to book our whole trip at the 60 day mark.

Same here- we booked all at once. We have AP's as well so that may be because of that. I have read others who had to book each stay separately, or at least as a rolling 60.

You will be able to book the whole thing :) Remembering that you can do two days the first day (you'll be able to book for July 3 & 4), but then you'll have to wait each day for the 60 day mark (so day 1 you can book July 3 & 4), then nothing on day 2, then day 3 for July 5, day 4 for July 6 and so on.

That's what I thought would happen with our split stay too, but we booked 8 days at once. I'm assuming it's due to how they set up AP's.

I have a 5 day ticket and was able to book any day of my onsite 6 day stay starting on first day of 60 day mark of FP window. Then the 60 day option started on "rolling basis". Example-onsite June 1-7. Offsite starting June 7-needed a FP+ for June 12. Had to wait for rolling 60 day for June 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter