How does Disney quick service plan work?

Pringlc

Earning My Ears
Wonder if someone can help me in understanding what I get for this.

I am checking in on Sunday and leave on Friday. I know I get 2 counter service meals and a snack per day but what do I get on the Sunday and Friday, a smaller allowance?

Help appreciated
Thanks

The dining plan is based on the number of nights you are staying. So you are staying 5 nights = 10CS and 5 snacks to be used however you please within that time.

Wonder if someone can help me in understanding what I get for this.

I am checking in on Sunday and leave on Friday. I know I get 2 counter service meals and a snack per day but what do I get on the Sunday and Friday, a smaller allowance?

Help appreciated
Thanks

It is the number of nights not days.

The dining plan is based on the number of nights you are staying. So you are staying 5 nights = 10CS and 5 snacks to be used however you please within that time.

This, plus you have until midnight on the day you checkout to use the credits. You don't have to have them all used before you checkout of the hotel.

depending on when you arrive vs when you are leaving-- you may want to save a snack credit for a "meal on your arrival time and a snack for a quicke breakfast. or look to split a meal or two.

we are coming in on a sat and leaving on a monday- we EACH get 2 counter service 2 sit downs and 2 snacks. eating breakfast and dinner at sit downs on Sunday - counter for dinner on Saturday and counter for breakfast on Monday. will have to pay OOP for a quick lunch bite on sunday to hold me over

PP are correct. Your credits are based on nights, not days. I have a QSDP review from our trip last fall if you are interested in how we used our 66 QSDP credits (3 of us for 11 nights) Link is in siggy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter