How does a non-DVC member rent points from a DVC member?

kik4adog

Earning My Ears
I apologize. I'm sure the thread and instuctions are posted somewhere on the boards on how to do this. I rented points from someone several years ago from the DisBoards and it was an extremely pleasant experience. I was hoping to do it again for a trip coming up next month but I can't seem to find the correct thread along with the rules on how to post a request to rent points from someone. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

when you are logged in, you should see the rent/trade board in the DVC section with FAQ threads stickied to provide instructions.

you could also just check with david to broker you a reservation at:

http://www.dvcrequest.com/

Thank you! I forgot you need to sign in before you can see that category. All is good now! I really appreciate your help. I will check out the site you recommended also.

Thank you

I apologize. I'm sure the thread and instuctions are posted somewhere on the boards on how to do this. I rented points from someone several years ago from the DisBoards and it was an extremely pleasant experience. I was hoping to do it again for a trip coming up next month but I can't seem to find the correct thread along with the rules on how to post a request to rent points from someone. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you

Posts requesting points for rent are no longer allowed on the DIS. Only members posting points for rent are allowed and non-members contact the member who posted points for rent.

Posts requesting points for rent are no longer allowed on the DIS. Only members posting points for rent are allowed and non-members contact the member who posted points for rent.

Posts with rental requests are most definitely welcome on the Rent/Trade Board - they just need to be made in any of the threads where a DVC member is offering to make reservations for others.

That's what I gathered from the info on the rules posting. I appreciate the clarification. Thanks so much everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter