How do you wait for your trip to get here?

toriRory

Earning My Ears
I'm leaving for Disney World in 20 days and I was wondering what yall do to make the time go by fast! Or tell me something about Disney that will get me excited!

I'm gonna say that u should be excited about all the rides and the disneyish excited feeling you get while at WDW!!LOL

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I am one of those "enjoy every day" freaks. This part, (the anticipation!) is one of the best parts. Just enjoy looking forward to your trip. Think about what you will enjoy the most, and dream about it. Don't wish away the time! Trust me, speaking from experience, you will miss this anticipation period of time after the trip is over.... so just enjoy this! :goodvibes

Try doing fun Disneyish things, watch Disney movies, if you like to color maybe color in a Disney coloring book, I did a fun idea when we had 30 days left to Disney World, I made a countdown calander. I put a picture of either a character or a ride at Disney World behing every star, and the star have the number of days we had left. You just take one of each day. It makes the time fly by! But liek the others said, enjoy this time. It makes the trip even more mgical when you finally get there.
photostream

I tried to upload a picture of my countdown to give you an idea, but it won't show up for me, sorry!

If you like crafts then I suggest creating a scrapbook. Either one for a previous Disney trip or one for this trip that you will fill after you get back.

We normally make a count down chain or poster board, and when we tear off the next chain their is the day and a task. Its not a task every day but every couple of days, like watch a disney movie, make a list of your favorite rides, or when it gets really close it will say pack your carry on or suite case. :) hope this helps everyone

Countdowns are a real good idea. But here are some other ideas that I use when waiting for big events like this. Plan what you want to do. Are there any rides you have to go on or goodies you want to buy. It sounds stupid but make lists of those things. Another idea is watch a lot of Disney movies. Maybe ones you haven't seen in a while to remind you of the wonders of Disney. You can then look forward to seeing the corresponding attractions. Lastly start putting things together for when you go. Start packing clothes, put together your travel bag, stuff like that. I hope this helps.^-^

What i like to do is look through a bunch disney books. Ones that talk about the parks rides and hotels. I also like watching disney movies, listening to disney music, and find all my disney clothes to pack with me!:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter